Personal Reflection

Through this journey in communication, I think that I have learnt more about effective communication. During the lesson on every Wednesday, I was able to have a chance to interact with my classmates. For the group project, I was able to share some of my personal opinions with my group members. Also, I have learnt more about the proper usage of language, such as the use of comma to separate independent clauses in a sentence. For the oral presentation, I found out that the way to reduce my fear of public speaking is to practice speaking in front of the audience as often as possible. Even though there was only a short period of time for the preparation of presentation, my group had practiced a lot in order to give a good presentation. 

Being an audience for the showcase, I really enjoyed myself. This showcase allowed me to understand how to give an effective presentation. The six teams had prepared well before the presentation and I could feel the hard work and effort that they have put in for this showcase. All of the presenters were confident and able to deliver their key ideas to us clearly. Personally, I like the presentation slides from each team. Their presentation slides were very simple but impactful. Some of the groups used a short video as introduction that allowed them to attract more attention from the audience.

Overall, I think that this module is very meaningful. I have further enhanced my communication strengths and improved my weaknesses. 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the effort with this final reflection, MingYu. I appreciate the detailed decsription, and your positive attitude toward the module in general. You've done good work throughout all the various activities.

    Best wishes as you continue your learning journey at SIT and beyond.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summary (Draft 1)